Sunday, December 23, 2012

hard to handle

i am hard to handle, that is what my mum said, my friends said and 
many more become-stranger people said bout me...
i am..indeed hard to handle :))) shamelessly admit this~
yeah...
i don't know...
it's just occur to me i think something twice or maybe triple of what people think,
and i don't like handle other people who is as hard as me or even harder...
i feel tired just to care how much they become difficult with me....
and i always hate on how ego, self-center and selfish they can be....
but of course i can accept it...i just don't like to handle it....
so do they...
must be same reason...
they must be having such a hard time handling me...i know that....
but on top of that, true relationship reveal itself when that person can handle me well, 
and i love to handle them the way they are...
and it is quite hard to meet one of those...
of course i got some...but it's getting lesser n lesser...haha
normal, u can't have whole world of best friend right?;p
i just wish the one that i got now will be able to handle me, we'll handle each other through
tough or thin for more long time...
nothing is forever, and even if it is forever, forever can be such a short of time....
God, bless us all...
forgive us...

0 wht's on ur mind??: