Tuesday, August 14, 2012

penat with doubt

i'm so exhausted now....like very much exhausted with my own self....
i don't have anything special...nothing...really...n still i'm bringing my own self towards fools n useless self...
i wish i know how to swim...how to play piano...like have something that i can do well in my life...
but yet...nothing...and even hard to keep myself on track like others...
so hard just to be good...how to get great marks? how to be top student? how to not being lazy? how to memorize all things? how to have a very good memory? how to be healthy? how to be GOOD? just how?
God...i'm tired of asking...i'm tired of trying...i'm tired of having faith when i can't even trust my own self... God, can i trust my self?
can i count on my own self?
if it's getting tougher, can i count on my own will n strength??
can i count on me?

0 wht's on ur mind??: